Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami

Author Topic: Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami  (Read 4816 times)

0 Halaqian and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Reply #60 23 June, 2011, 10:23:19 AM
  • Publish
  •  :) semua!

perlukan teacher english?? utk ajar basic english ke atau advance?????

Reply #61 23 June, 2011, 10:24:09 AM
  • Publish
  • :) semua!

perlukan teacher english?? utk ajar basic english ke atau advance?????

:ws: orang baru ke? awak guru BI?

Reply #62 23 June, 2011, 10:37:41 AM
  • Publish
  • Feeling depressed. Ummi Munaliza said I can PM hydra about it.

Hydra? What about her?

Depressed? Is that very bad dear? Sorry, I didn't mean to ask.. sabar ya.

Reply #63 23 June, 2011, 11:24:18 AM
  • Publish
  •                                                                  

oh yes.. faham. too personal ya.. *senyum*

Seri_Kemboja

• aku sepotong kuih Seri Kemboja....
      • View Profile
    Reply #64 26 June, 2011, 08:34:21 PM
  • Publish
  • As salamu 'alaikum pelaMbusuk,

I volunteer to help. Hope it will be alright for me to be correcting the mistakes in your post.

regarding the topic, i would like to invite those who are english teachers to help us(those who are interested to join) to learn and improve our english,
    grammar especially..

i have initiative to start this topic because i do make english as my second language but no one monitor or correct me if i do some mistakes.
    so,the point is, i would like to have english teachers here to correct my(and other) sentences during any post in english.
    and maybe some short article to be marked.

so for those interested to join me, let do some exercises. the task is you have to
    write a short article contain at least 5 sentences whatever topic that you like to share.
    what you waiting for?
    let start it!

Regarding the (a more suitable word to use is this) topic, I would like to invite those who are english teachers (it will be better if you say it as fluent in English to help with this) to help us (those who are interested to join) to learn and improve our English,
    grammar especially especially in our grammar..

I have the initiative to start this topic because I do make English as my second language but no one monitors or corrects me if I do some mistakes.
    So, (you don't need to use comma here) the point is, I would like to have english teachers people who are fluent in English here to correct my (and other) <--(this is unnecessary to be mentioned because it is commonly understood) sentences during for any of my posts in English. (you don't need to use period here) and maybe some short articles to be marked.

So for those who are interested to join me, let's do some exercises. The task is: you have to write a short article that/which (use either one of these two words. This makes the sentence more complete compared to the one without the blue-coloured word recently inserted here) contains at least 5 sentences on whatever topic that you'd like to share.
    What are you waiting for?
    Let's start it!

You are welcome, pelam.

thank Thanks Alia..see how much many mistakes that I've done?
    ok,since you corrected my sentences,you can be the teacher!
    I guess you are not a an English teacher but you are very fluent in English so I can call you teacher..
    thank you teacher alia!

i took an initiative kot..bukan i have the initiative.

paling tidak, boleh cakap..i have initiated to start... bla bla bla~

Boleh guna juga "I have the initiative" tu.

And for ezane's:

Assalammualaikum Pelambusuk,

I am very proud with your effort to improve your English. I think this is an excellent ideas.  Grammar is very important when comes to writing part. But not really important in conversations. But in the same time, we are encourage to use the language with grammatical order.
                                                                                                                          ( 5 words )

There are many ways to improve our English. I also try to apply English Language as a second language at my home. Especially for my kid. This is because I realize now days English language is very important. Many people can speak and write but not in a proper way. This is happen because we already set it on our mind we are not American or British. We are Malaysian, so we always use Manglish in our conversation. But for me, its not a big deal if we try to use the language correctly.

I am very proud with your effort to improve your English. I think this is an excellent ideas .  Grammar is very important when comes to writing part <--(this is unnecessary to be inserted in the sentence). (you don't need to use period here) but not really important in conversations. But in at the same time, we are encouraged to use the language with grammatical order.
                                                                                                                          ( 5 words )

There are many ways to improve our English. I also try to apply English Language as a second language at my home. (you don't need to use period here) especially for my kid (a more appropriate word for this is child). This is because I realize English language is very important nowadays. Many people can speak and write but not in a proper way. This is happens because we already set it on our minds we are not American or British. We are Malaysians, so we always use Manglish in our conversations. But for me, its it is not a big deal if we try to use the language correctly.

Rumit pembetulan nampaknya. Dari sudut pandangan ana, susah jadi cikgu ya... moga dipermudah urusan antum dunia akhirat, amin.
    Ya Allah, jauhkan kami dari bersikap zalim dan lupa diri... amin.
    Sedang mengikuti 3 kelas bahasa, hari-hari tertentu tak online.

divider3
    halaqahforum4