Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami

Author Topic: Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami  (Read 4645 times)

0 Halaqian and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Reply #20 20 June, 2011, 02:52:18 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:
    Don't think u r famous when everybody is talking n thinking about ur sex...hahahaaa...
    Thabit bin Qurrah berkata: "Kerehatan badan bergantung kepada kurangnya makan. Kerehatan jiwa bergantung kepada kurangnya melakukan dosa. Kerehatan lidah bergantung kepada kurangnya bercakap. Dosa bagi hati umpama racun bagi badan."

Reply #21 20 June, 2011, 02:58:49 PM
  • Publish
  • Pelam akak wants to ask you something..may I? (boleh ke tidak akak tanya jer lah)

I saw your conversation at chatting box, and I am still wondering, what is your sex? Female or male?
    You're saying you can't sholat due to having menstruation, then later you said, you want to go for sholat.

Hmmm.... just curious lah (sorry for the manglish..din't sound nice la not using it.. :senyum:)

kuntuman ummi:
    ' i read your conversation at chat-box,and I'm still wondering, what is your gender? female or male?
    you said you can't perform solat due to menstrual period, then you said you want to perform solat.'

kuntuman ummi, i correct your manglish but still ok i can understand...:senyum:..
    saya masuk halaqah bukan nak berkenalan dgn sape2,jadi tak perlu tahu jantina saya..saya nak beri ilmu dan kutip ilmu yang ada.
    tapi kalau orang nak kenalkan diri kat saya,silakan .saya tak halang...

nice to have someone whom interested with this topic.
    good trial~
    facebook?
    face to face la mantooop!

Reply #22 20 June, 2011, 02:59:47 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:
    Don't think u r famous when everybody is talking n thinking about ur sex...hahahaaa...

:senyum:.. what a comment!

Actually never in my thoughts to think that way dik Iffah. Where did you get that thinking? It's kind of weird though!

And Smelly Plum?? :senyum:.. not bad ..

Reply #23 20 June, 2011, 03:00:39 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:

sapa suruh pikir aku punya jantina..buat sakit otak ja..
    meh kita bina ayat dalambahasa inggeris lagi best..salah ada orang tolong betulkan..hik3

Reply #24 20 June, 2011, 03:05:25 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:

Actually never in my thoughts to think that way dik Iffah. Where did you get that thinking? It's kind of weird though!

I just warn u before u think that way...I thought u was...
    What a smelly plum, calling me dik iffah...how old are u? how many child do u have?
    Come on smelly plum...don't pretend..just let me know who u are...

Reply #25 20 June, 2011, 03:06:08 PM
  • Publish
  • Pelam akak wants to ask you something..may I? (boleh ke tidak akak tanya jer lah)

I saw your conversation at chatting box, and I am still wondering, what is your sex? Female or male?
    You're saying you can't sholat due to having menstruation, then later you said, you want to go for sholat.

Hmmm.... just curious lah (sorry for the manglish..din't sound nice la not using it.. :senyum:)

kuntuman ummi:
    ' i read your conversation at chat-box,and I'm still wondering, what is your gender? female or male?
    you said you can't perform solat due to menstrual period, then you said you want to perform solat.'

kuntuman ummi, i correct your manglish but still ok i can understand...:senyum:..
    saya masuk halaqah bukan nak berkenalan dgn sape2,jadi tak perlu tahu jantina saya..saya nak beri ilmu dan kutip ilmu yang ada.

good trial~

wah.. u soo good lah Smelly Plum (you don't mind me calling u this?)

You also can be an english teacher you know. Oh I see. Its not about "berkenalan dgn sape", i guess we or me personally, just being curious about your gender. But of cos, if you not willing to reveal, its ok. Well it's kind of normal to ask when there's an abnormal sitution. Right? :senyum:

Reply #26 20 June, 2011, 03:07:08 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:

mentang-mentang dalam kelas english, korang englishkan nama aku ya..
    patotnya smelly mango.:ketawa:
    kelakar juga ya..
    padan muka cb da kena kunci..sapa suruh cari pasal dengan aku.

Reply #27 20 June, 2011, 03:09:09 PM
  • Publish

kuntuman ummi:

good trial~

Smelly Plum:
    U better live in the jungle if u don't want to let people know u...hikhikk...

Reply #28 20 June, 2011, 03:09:17 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:

What a smelly plum, calling me dik iffah...how old are u? how many child do u have?

iffah aku tak faham kau cakap apa..kau tulis apa..
    kau nak ckp dgn kuntuman ummi ka,pelambusuk?

Reply #29 20 June, 2011, 03:09:53 PM
  • Publish
  • To smelly Plum:

Now I'm confused. You're talking to me dik Iffah? (oh sorry, you don't like me calling you that ya?)

I thought most people would love to be known as much younger than their real age. Guess you don't? well sorry then...

Reply #30 20 June, 2011, 03:11:38 PM
  • Publish
  • To Kuntuman Ummi:
    Just let Smelly Plum keep his/her secret.
    I don't care too much about her. Let just assume her sex as both...

Reply #31 20 June, 2011, 03:11:59 PM
  • Publish

• nice to have someone whom interested with this topic.
    good trial~

Smelly Plum:
    U better live in the jungle if u don't want to let people know u...hikhikk...

peduli apa orang nak pikir apa..janji apa aku buat tak mudarat kat orang.aku bukan menyamar nak kenakan orang ke apa,aku nak berkongsi ilmu..
    dah stop talking about my dont-know sex..sekian

Reply #32 20 June, 2011, 03:12:19 PM
  • Publish
  •                                                            

Still waiting for the teacher(s) to come. Wonder where can they be?

Reply #33 20 June, 2011, 03:18:43 PM
  • Publish
  •                                                            

depa kan kerja cikgu..hari ni hari isnin..kita stop dulu tengok marimar..
    then tonight we continue.
    kuntuman ummi: please write an article about something..your family or what so ever..
    please ya!

Reply #34 20 June, 2011, 03:23:05 PM
  • Publish
  • Dear Teacher,

I am your new student here. I've joined this thread because I want to practice my writing in english. Hope you don't mind helping me with some grammer and tenses ya.

You see teacher, I hardly come here in Halaqah dot net. Happened that I was bored at work, so I just google around and found this forum. I saw many forumers here. I don't know where to start. I picked some thread here and there, even there are soo many topics to read, but only one or two interest me.

Today I come here, but I got a severe headache. I'm fasting today (was actually). I asked few friends here why I'm experiencing like this. They said because of my lacking of sugar in the body. So, in the end I broke my fasting at about 1.50pm just now. And I told myself, I continue again tomorrow, hoping to be better and able to make it a full day fasting.

Ok Teacher, that's all I can say. Hope that you can help me in correcting my grammer and tenses.

Truly me (why usually people will write as "truly yours"?)
    Kuntuman Ummi.

Reply #35 20 June, 2011, 03:28:45 PM
  • Publish
  •                                                            

depa kan kerja cikgu..hari ni hari isnin..kita stop dulu tengok marimar..
    then tonight we continue.
    kuntuman ummi: please write an article about something..your family or what so ever..
    please ya!

You funny la smelly plum (kinda like that way.. :senyum:). I asked you to tell me your gender, you hesitate. Now you asked me about me n my family? :senyum:..
    Btw, I would appreciate if you tell me yours.. boleh?

Reply #36 20 June, 2011, 03:29:58 PM
  • Publish
  • Dear Teacher,

I am your new student here. I've joined this thread because I want to practice my writing in english. Hope you don't mind helping me with some grammer and tenses ya.

You see teacher, I hardly come here in Halaqah dot net. Happened that I was bored at work, so I just google around and found this forum. I saw many forumers here. I don't know where to start. I picked some thread here and there, even there are soo many topics to read, but only one or two interest me.

Today I come here, but I got a severe headache. I'm fasting today (was actually). I asked few friends here why I'm experiencing like this. They said because of my lacking of sugar in the body. So, in the end I broke my fasting at about 1.50pm just now. And I told myself, I continue again tomorrow, hoping to be better and able to make it a full day fasting.

Ok Teacher, that's all I can say. Hope that you can help me in correcting my grammer and tenses.

Kuntuman Ummi.

Ni teacher come to correct ni...
    hikhikhik....
    I don't mind if u want me to correct your grammar mistakes.
    U have choose the right website to visit and absolutely right thread to post your comment.
    lacking sugar? betol ke? apa beza dengan less sugar?
    continue fasting? boleh ke continue?

Smelly plum....cube ko yang correct pulak.

Reply #37 20 June, 2011, 03:30:35 PM
  • Publish
  • Dear Teacher,

Kuntuman Ummi.

banyak jugak kau punya grammatical error plus ayat error.aku nak betulkan pon pening..:ketawa:
    bukan truly yours la, your truly..hik3..
    nice trial..kau kerja mana ummi?

Reply #38 20 June, 2011, 03:31:45 PM
  • Publish
  • To Kuntuman Ummi:
    Just let Smelly Plum keep his/her secret.
    I don't care too much about her. Let just assume her sex as both...

Bi sexual mean? wow.. that's dangerous!

Oopppsss... !!

Reply #39 20 June, 2011, 03:33:23 PM
  • Publish
  • Dear Teacher,

Kuntuman Ummi.

banyak jugak kau punya grammatical error plus ayat error.aku nak betulkan pon pening..:ketawa:
    bukan truly yours la, your truly..hik3..
    nice trial..kau kerja mana ummi?

Eh? many many meh?

wah you really can be an english teacher meh? But I want the true teacher la..

divider3
    halaqahforum4