Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami

Author Topic: Kami Perlukan Teacher English Untuk bantu Kami  (Read 4492 times)

0 Halaqian and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
    • View Profile
20 June, 2011, 09:34:57 AM
  • Publish
  • assalamualaikum..

regarding the topic, i would like to invite those who are english teachers to help us(those who are interested to join) to learn and improve our english,
    grammar especially..

i have initiative to start this topic because i do make english as my second language but no one monitor or correct me if i do some mistakes.
    so,the point is, i would like to have english teachers here to correct my(and other) sentences during any post in english.
    and maybe some short article to be marked.

so for those interested to join me, let do some exercises. the task is you have to
    write a short article contain at least 5 sentences whatever topic that you like to share.
    what you waiting for?
    let start it!
    facebook?
    face to face la mantooop!

ezane

• View Profile
    Reply #1 20 June, 2011, 10:35:21 AM
  • Publish
  • Assalammualaikum Pelambusuk,

I am very proud with your effort to improve your English. I think this is an excellent ideas.  Grammar is very important when comes to writing part. But not really important in conversations. But in the same time, we are encourage to use the language with grammatical order.
                                                                                                                          ( 5 words )

There are many ways to improve our English. I also try to apply English Language as a second language at my home. Especially for my kid. This is because I realize now days English language is very important. Many people can speak and write but not in a proper way. This is happen because we already set it on our mind we are not American or British. We are Malaysian, so we always use Manglish in our conversation. But for me, its not a big deal if we try to use the language correctly.
    http://www.mayezaneswardrobe.blogspot.com
    -Berjuang Memanusiakan Manusia-

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #2 20 June, 2011, 10:37:08 AM
  • Publish
  • thank alia..see how much mistakes that i've done?
    ok,since you correct my sentences,you can be the teacher!
    i guess you are not a English teacher but you are very fluent in English so i can call you teacher..
    thank teacher alia!

jaimejoothman

• striving for an independent soul
      • View Profile
    Reply #3 20 June, 2011, 10:51:41 AM
  • Publish
  • i took an initiative kot..bukan i have the initiative.

paling tidak, boleh cakap..i have initiated to start... bla bla bla~
    A Long Walk Home - http://jaimejoothman.blogspot.com ~ Kerugian & kemiskinan yang paling mengerikan; bahwa surga itu seluas langit & bumi; tapi kita tak beroleh sepijakpun tempat di sana~

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #4 20 June, 2011, 11:02:07 AM
  • Publish
  • i took an initiative kot..bukan i have the initiative.

paling tidak, boleh cakap..i have initiated to start... bla bla bla~

sedap juga ya kalau ayat bunyi ' i took an initiative to bla bla bla~'
    terima kasih cikgu!

ezane

• View Profile
    Reply #5 20 June, 2011, 12:21:32 PM
  • Publish
  • Thanks Alia. There are some  mistakes that I made. :senyum:...Sometimes as a Language teacher also do the mistake. Human is err. :senyum:

Iffah Muhsin

• View Profile
    Reply #6 20 June, 2011, 01:26:12 PM
  • Publish
  • ermm.....guess why am i writing here...?
    because someone force me to post something here.heheeeeeeee...
    so, i try to make one short article about Information Technology (IT), to let somebody come to correct my sentences.
    When talking about IT, most people will say it is about computer and they will assume those who take IT know everything about computer. Actually it is not really like that. Based on my experience who study in IT field, the lecturer just giving a lecture , more on theoretical part which the practical part will be learned by our self. And some lecturer does not know what them self have ask us to do. They just ask us to do any system they want and let us survive our self to do it by using any tools that we can  (the fact is, they can't do it when we try to ask them to help us to fix our problem)..Actually, this is not their fault. Because i know to be a teacher is not that easy. Sometimes we have to take a task that we never know how to do. Just imagine how an English teacher teaching mathematical subject without any basic on it. So, should we just pretend that we know what we talk about?

Thabit bin Qurrah berkata: "Kerehatan badan bergantung kepada kurangnya makan. Kerehatan jiwa bergantung kepada kurangnya melakukan dosa. Kerehatan lidah bergantung kepada kurangnya bercakap. Dosa bagi hati umpama racun bagi badan."

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #7 20 June, 2011, 01:29:23 PM
  • Publish
    so, i try to make one short article about Information Technology (IT), to let somebody come to correct my sentences.
    When talking about IT, most people will say it is about computer and they will assume those who take IT know everything about computer. Actually it is not really like that. Based on my experience who study in IT field, the lecturer just giving a lecture , more on theoretical part which the practical part will be learned by our self. And some lecturer does not know what them self have ask us to do. They just ask us to do any system they want and let us survive our self to do it by using any tools that we can  (the fact is, they can't do it when we try to ask them to help us to fix our problem)..Actually, this is not their fault. Because i know to be a teacher is not that easy. Sometimes we have to take a task that we never know how to do. Just imagine how an English teacher teaching mathematical subject without any basic on it. So, should we just pretend that we know what we talk about?

i think there are some mistakes in your sentences. but i prefer if alia correcst them all.
    we will wait for her.
    or jamiothman..
    or cgdila.
    sila jangan malu2

Iffah Muhsin

• View Profile
    Reply #8 20 June, 2011, 01:37:46 PM
  • Publish
  • Life is always like this...
    we rarely get what we dream for.
    Just like me. I don't even know about computer before. Suddenly, i got the offer letter to take IT course.
    Who knows? the one who know nothing about computer have to take IT course? Just because i want to further my study to the university, i have to take it.It is better for me to accept it rather than forget about my ambition to study in university.  The value here is, we have to face this life no matter how hard it is...

Guess, do i love IT now?

Iffah Muhsin

• View Profile
    Reply #9 20 June, 2011, 01:38:34 PM
  • Publish

i think there are some mistakes in your sentences. but i prefer if alia correcst them all.
    we will wait for her.
    or jamiothman..
    or cgdila.
    sila jangan malu2

Of course la ade mistake...coz i learn it from pua chu kang ...

Iffah Muhsin

• View Profile
    Reply #10 20 June, 2011, 01:53:55 PM
  • Publish
  • While waiting for our English teacher to come and correct my article, I would like to know why our halaqians seem humble to this topic ? Is that because most of them is Malay? Malay is famous with sifat malu2 or sipu2...
    Shy to learn is so bad. Shy to ask, shy to talk, shy to know...ayooyooo..What is going on to malay...?

« Last Edit: 20 June, 2011, 02:06:11 PM by Iffah Muhsin »

kuntuman ummi

• View Profile
    Reply #11 20 June, 2011, 02:27:42 PM
  • Publish
  •  :)

this looks interesting. Can I join too? Actually I've saw this many times here but I'm too scared to join. But today I don't care. I want to try my English. And it seems a good place to practice. Correct me if I'm wrong ok.

psstt.. fuhyoo.. like entering a classroom laaa!! takuuuttttnyeeeeee!!! :senyum:

kuntuman ummi

• View Profile
    Reply #12 20 June, 2011, 02:31:50 PM
  • Publish
  • Eh??

Pardon me my manners teacher Alia and classmates. First of all I should have greet the classroom..

Good afternoon friends, teacher Alia, girls and boys, sisters and brothers, uncles and aunties, "atoks" and "neneks!" hehehehe

PS: I'm starting to enjoy the class even the teacher and friends are not here yet.. yeah!

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #13 20 June, 2011, 02:33:14 PM
  • Publish
    Just like me. I don't even know about computer before. Suddenly, i got the offer letter to take IT course.
    Who knows? the one who know nothing about computer have to take IT course? Just because i want to further my study to the university, i have to take it.It is better for me to accept it rather than forget about my ambition to study in university.  The value here is, we have to face this life no matter how hard it is...

Guess, do i love IT now?

kau macam direct translate la iffah..

'we rarely get what we dream of'
    which is better?

manala cikgu nak tolong kami yang buta english.

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #14 20 June, 2011, 02:35:47 PM
  • Publish
  • i think there are some mistakes in your sentences. but i prefer if alia correcst them all.
    we will wait for her.
    or jamiothman..
    or cgdila.
    sila jangan malu2
    [/quote]

Of course la ade mistake...coz i learn it from pua chu kang ...
    [/quote]

tu la yang kau belajat dengan phu chu kang sapa suruh..ni kite tunggu cikgu alia..

kuntuman ummi

• View Profile
    Reply #15 20 June, 2011, 02:36:57 PM
  • Publish

Guess, do i love IT now?

which is better?

Pelam akak thinks it is ok to write like that. As long as akak understood. But I don't say it is correct ok. That will be our teacher Alia's job laa.. :senyum:

pelaMbusuk

• aku masih mencari...
      • View Profile
    Reply #16 20 June, 2011, 02:37:32 PM
  • Publish
  • Eh??

Pardon me my manners teacher Alia and classmates. First of all I should have greet the classroom..

Good afternoon friends, teacher Alia, girls and boys, sisters and brothers, uncles and aunties, "atoks" and "neneks!" hehehehe

PS: I'm starting to enjoy the class even the teacher and friends are not here yet.. yeah!

please enjoy yourself..there are students and teacher already..
    nice to know~

kuntuman ummi

• View Profile
    Reply #17 20 June, 2011, 02:39:34 PM
  • Publish
  • Eh??

please enjoy yourself..there are students and teacher already..
    nice to know~

Yupe.. every bits here and there!

kuntuman ummi

• View Profile
    Reply #18 20 June, 2011, 02:43:08 PM
  • Publish
  • Pelam akak wants to ask you something..may I? (boleh ke tidak akak tanya jer lah)

I saw your conversation at chatting box, and I am still wondering, what is your sex? Female or male?
    You're saying you can't sholat due to having menstruation, then later you said, you want to go for sholat.

Hmmm.... just curious lah (sorry for the manglish..din't sound nice la not using it.. :senyum:)

Iffah Muhsin

• View Profile
    Reply #19 20 June, 2011, 02:47:35 PM
  • Publish

Guess, do i love IT now?

which is better?

Direct translate macam mana pulak...?
    Aku tulis ikut apa yang aku rasa nak tulis..kuang..kuang...I am waiting for teacher JJ... Jaimejoothman is my teacher.

divider3
    halaqahforum4